1. Check file is correct size – Recommended size is A2 (420 x 594mm)
Minimum size A3 (297 x 420mm), maximum is A2+ (432 x 635mm)
2. Name each layer clearly e.g. Layer 1 – Blue.jpg , Layer 2 – Pink.jpg
Note: (layer 1 = bottom/first layer)
IMPORTANT – Each layer should be saved as a greyscale image. 100% black (HEX000000) will print at maximum intensity, 100% white (HEXFFFFFF) will be left blank. Anything in-between e.g. 50% grey (HEX7F7F7F), will be printed at that percentage.
|Layer Colour||CMYK||HEX Code||Print Intensity|
|Black||0, 0, 0, 100||000000||100%|
|White||0, 0, 0, 0||FFFFFF||0%|
|50% Grey||0, 0, 0, 50||7F7F7F||50%|
IMPORTANT – No more than 80% of any one layer can be printed at 100% intensity (e.g. a big black box), this causes the print to get stuck inside the machine due to such a large amount of ink being placed down.
3. Use the Riso Print Submit Form to upload your file(s)
4. Fill in your details on the form, use the cost calculator to work out pricing and upload your files
5. Make the payment for your print through the Print Media Payment Portal (Riso materials are located at the bottom of the portal page)
6. Upload the receipt of payment (screenshot or downloaded invoice) from the Print Media Payment Portal and submit your Riso Print Job
7. Book in a time slot to be there for the process: