Table of Contents
CON204, CON206, and CON211 are music production studios. These rooms offer basic recording and mixing functionality.
Location & Opening Hours
|Room Code||Building||Level||Room Number|
|CON204||The Conservatorium of Music||Level 2||204|
|CON206||The Conservatorium of Music||Level 2||206|
|CON211 + CON213*||The Conservatorium of Music||Level 2||211 + 213|
|Monday – Friday||8:00am – 9:00pm|
Closed Public Holidays
Access & Usage
To access CON204, CON206, and CON211 + 213 studios you must complete:
- The Level 1 General Induction
- The Level 2 CON Audio Production Area Induction*
These can be found embedded in your aligned Course Canvas site or via the Induction Catalogue:
Your Course > Modules > Compulsory WHS Inductions
*For more information about receiving a specialist induction click here.
- Apple Mac Studio with Pro Tools, Logic, and Ableton Live software
- Universal Audio complete plug-in suite
- Universal Audio Apollo x8P interface
- Avid S1 control surface
- Studiologic SL88 Grand weighted keyboard
Booking Equipment & Rooms
Once your inductions have been completed and access is approved (up to three business days) you will be able to book equipment and rooms using the Booking Point system.